CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) INFORMATION:
As we continue to monitor the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we wanted to take a moment to reach out and let you know how we are handling this developing situation at Dr. Betancourt’s office.
As always, our main priority is to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff.
Safety is our top priority
- We are taking every precaution possible, conducting extra cleanings of waiting areas, exam rooms,
bathrooms and frequently touched surfaces.
- All patients and staff will be required to wear a mask. Daily temperature checks will be conducted on all
staff and on patients before entering exam rooms.
- To ensure everyone’s safety our waiting area is now set up with limited seats at recommended distance.
Only patients with appointments will be allowed in the office, unless the patient is a minor or an adult with
- We have implemented screening measures to ensure that patients that are at high risk for Coronavirus
(COVID-19) are postponing appointments, and if necessary, can receive remote consultations through
- If you’re not feeling well or are still recovering from an illness, we ask that you reschedule your
appointment and you will not be charged a cancellation fee.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Cover your mouth with your elbow or a tissue when coughing and sneezing
- Social distancing of 6 feet or more between yourself and other people
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Clean and disinfect your cell phone and other “high-touch” surfaces
- Get medical attention early if you have fever, cough or difficulty breathing
- Mild symptoms should still seek medical care and stay home until recovered, if possible
We are currently operating with regular business hours. Please reference the CDC website for the latest updates about the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Below are some valuable resources form the CDC.
We are here for you through this challenging situation facing our community.